Friday, August 17, 2007

YAY !!!
My eyes recover le.
Thanks to Bryan and his intro of Optrex.
I think he can go help advertise for that eye sloution.
hahahaha !!!
Optrex is real good for eye infection.
Like i am advertising it also. hahas~

And Jaslyn.
its not because i LOOK AT GUYS TOO MUCH thats why got a sore eyes okay.
hahahaha !! i didnt have enough water only. hahas~

Boring boring boring.
Until now i haven watch *不能說的秘密.
argggg !! i wanna watch luhs.
Anyone wanna accompany me ?? hahas~

Tml is saturday.
But i am burning it for SJAB also.
sians~
My uniform is still hanging to dry.
and got to reach tpss at 7.15 in full uni.
SUPER EARLY. :((

I am having sore throat and running nose.
I wonder if i can still scream at those juniors tml.
hahahaha !! i super mean. :PPP

Okay, shall not talk much.
BYE. :DDD

No comments: