Thursday, August 23, 2007

WOOOHOOO.
Had extreme fun today.
Celebrate Jackie's birthday with my cliques today.
Meet at 11 but as usual these ppl were late.
I am the earliest, hahaha !!
So went shopping first.

After all of us have reach, we head to watch movie together.
I mean we went to watch movie, but different movie.
Bryan, Jiawen and me went to watch *不能说的秘密.
Omg, after so long. Finally watch it, hahahas !!
Its super nice luhs, super touching.
Ben, Jackie and Jeff watch Rush Hour 3.
I should watch that sometime also. :DDD

Movie ended and we went to Yamaha music shop.
Ben and Bryan wanted to have a Piano Battle.
So lame luhs. hahas~
Bryan say he is going to find the notes for Secret.
then he is going to play it and go 20 yrs later.
Erm, nothing to say. :)

After that we went Sakae and eat and eat and eat.
So full luhs, we eat lunch but i think we can skip dinner also.
After that i head home, but i dunno where they head to.
hahaha !!
I think Jackie loves that present we gave him. :DDD




* Jay Chou is cool. :)

No comments: