Wednesday, August 1, 2007

HELLO !!!
As requested by lots of ppl.
The convo below is cut short already.
hahas !!!

Firstly, i must say abt my dream last night.
Because its a happy dream.
I dream abt us.
I dream we smile, i dream we were together happily.
I swear this is my dream.
The feeling is super realistic.
I could still sense the happiness after i wake up.
It is super realistic and sweet luhs.

However, after i wake up.
I feel sad, because it is merely just a dream despite feeling realistic.
I say i don believe in dreams, but can i trust this ?
I dreamt you say u love me.
But i know that is not true.
I hope i could just slp through just to be with you.
Super sad !!!!! :(

********

Okay, today wore a dress to school.
And everyone start asking me if i have a presentation.
Whats wrong with wearing a dress to school ???
And people start looking and staring.
I don dare to wear le luhs, dumb ppl.

Okay, and i saw Huimei today !!
didnt know she was in NYP also. hahas !!

Had autocadd test today.
And ohh gosh luhs.
I feel like slping totally.
I was doing and dozing once i am thinking of the dimensions and not doing.
Yest slept very late thats why.
Waiting and waiting.
But its okay. :)

I must learn to depend on myself. :DD
Missing you very badly.
I feel like telling you loudly that i love you.
but i don dare see ur reaction. :(

No comments: