Thursday, August 2, 2007

BOOOOO !!!
Today is a long day with short lessons. hahas !!
which means spend a long day in sch, but only had 3 hrs of lesson.
3 hrs of autocadd. Honestly, its madness luhs.
hahaha !! so sick of it. Yucks~
And Autocadd makes Mingli bored.
So Mingli plays with autocadd.
Draw my cliques name and my name.
FUN FUN FUN !! hahas~
Can i pass my exams just doing that ?? hahas !!

After that we got nothing to do already.
Chye seng and Jeff went for some DOTA competition thingy at Suntec.
The others including me was lazy to tag along.
So we went Mac to have breakfast.
I AM VERY VERY SICK OF MACDONALD BREAKFAST GUYS !!
wanted to eat koufu yet no one wanna tag along. :(
So got to eat mac with them. sians~

After eating, pass my lappy to Jiawen and went to meet Lichin.
Went AMK hub together.
She accompany me go find skirt.
Got to wear formal tml. hahas~
Sld be super funny i guess.

After shopping ard for a while, head back to sch.
and stay in the library for quite a while.
Then Xiaosi call me and ask if wanna head hm together.
So went home with Xiaosi.

OKAY, I AM SO LIKE SICK OF THAT HORRIBLE FEELING.
MISSING YOU AND YET U DON SEEMS TO CARE.
THAT KIND OF HEART-BROKEN FEEL IS HORRIBLE.
I REALLY MISS YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.
AND LOOKING AT HOW MUCH YOU DON CARE.
I FEEL TOTALLY " NOBODY " TO YOU !!!!

Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EUGENE YEE !!! :DDD

No comments: