Sunday, August 12, 2007

BOOO HOOO !!
Back from that "Mosquito island".
Ohh gosh, i got lots of mosquito bites.
hahas~ Dumb moquitos.
As if they starve for thousand of yrs. hahaha !!

I haven been posting pictures for long.
Soon luhs, rather busy watching drama series nowdays.
hahas~ opps. shouldnt i be studying ??
Promise will post pictures tml. :)

Okay, not much of things nowadays.
Lazy to blog much also, i want watch drama series.
Cos Nicholas Zhang very handsome. =X


For him:
Actually i know long ago that i sldnt be pinning hopes on you. And also, u have been constantly reminding me. But being stubborn, i ignore and told you not to tell me all this again. Thats because i refuse to accept the fact. Its really dumb of me. Because i always thought that maybe after all those things i have done for you, u might get it someday. When you are happy, i am really happy for you. Slowly, ur happiness affects mine also. But its wrong, not all the time when you are happy, that goes the same for me also. I felt i did try my best to acheive my happiness, but i always never realise that doing the best will not get you what u want. I think within these months, i never regret loving you. Because i learn a lot of things. Like things doesnt always go the way u want despite you did your best, therefore you have to take things naturally as it is. If it is meant to be yours, it will. If not, no matter how hard u try it will also not work out. Therefore i learn to take things easily, take it as it goes. I think you made me learn a lot of things within these months in poly, therefore i am really glad to have a good friend like you. :)
I believe i can find my happiness and i believe in you also. U can do the same. Erm, but i see someone already found someone already, don you ?? hahas. All the best then, i expect to see you happy everyday.
But if anytime, feeling bored or troubled. Don worry, i am just a call away. :DD
And don worry, i will disturb you also. hahas.

No comments: