Saturday, August 25, 2007

ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY !!
Why why why ??!!
Why Benjamin in Campus superstar cannot get into the finals ??
and let that Shawn get in when he freaking hell cannot sing well ??
Super kelong (Unfair) !!
arggg !!! angry !!!
What can you do with bad voice yet lots of supporters ???!
wth luhs.
Bryan, i am going to anti you !!
Because you support Shawn. :(

Okay, enough of that.
I had decide to shut my tv since Benjamin is out.
ARGGGGG~

Okay, lets talk abt today.
Today morning is Zone 8 Games Day.
Honestly speaking, i thought this event might flop.
Because i do not have any confidence and due to the lack of manpower.
but i told myself, i need to do my best.
Because i do not wish to see my corp event just flop like this.
So i did my best and well, i can see that it goes pretty smooth.
Except some miscalculations here and there.
Overall, quite okay luhs.
hahaha !! :DDD

And today was very worth it and fun.
i get to see lots of my old old seniors, hahas.
Like Harvey, Zhenglin, Zewei, Aaron, Angela.
And plus my own squad mates, Siying, Cleone and TzeChow.
Shall not mention someone which i had to INVITE him down despite he is still in SJAB.
Wtf, i need to invite him to come down and help me when he is my squad mate.
and he came down, did he help ??
freaking hell NO !! then come down for what ?
might as well scram, waste space only.
Asshole.

After everything ended, went to eat with those seniors.
Had some catching up session, super fun !!
they change so much luhs. hahas~

Serious thing to say, i seriously do not understand why some ppl from TPSJAB want to sabo and TPSJAB ppl.
I mean everything that they do is not helping the corp, not pushing the corp to be better.
but pushing the corp to the extent of closing down.
All of us start as friends, why push a friend to the extent until they no longer can take it.
This type of ppl is damn fucked up.
Seriously, nothing better to do.
Too free ?? think of a better way to improve the corp then !!
Don waste time saboing ppl, so old le still cant use their brains.
Fuckers man.

Nothing much to say le.




* Benjamin from Campus Superstar is handsome.
bye bye.

No comments: