Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Okay. unhappy today.
But i am going to treat as nothing happen.
Althou ur blog post seriously affect my mood today.
I am going to treat as nothing happen.
24th July shall not be in my calendar.

In the morning meet Zyma to go sch.
But before that on bus, I saw CHUA YING TING !!
hahas~ super shocked to see her. As i have not seen her for very long.
hahahaha !!!

Went to SU room to slack after school.
was playing Uno cards with Grandfather Lucius and Viney.
Poor Viney was suppose to do project but we force him to play with us.
Then Wei Hong took over after that. hahas.
Went home after a few rounds.

It was raining heavily on my way home.
After alighting from the bus.
i walk home under the rain because i wasnt in the right mood.
Probably rain can wash my troubles away.
Went home and was drenched totally.
Mum ask me why and i just went inside my room and lock myself up.
I say i was tired.
Yes i was, tired to think anymore.
I wanna cry out loud. why are u never able to feel my love for you ?
Life is so unfair.
I cry myself to slp.

No comments: