Wednesday, July 25, 2007

hello.
was very tired today.
Probably cos i didnt slp well last night.
Morning call him and then fall back aslp.
I fall back aslp when i told him not to. hahas~

Went to school at abt 10 plus.
Had nothing much to do at all.
Bryan and Jeff was busy doing report.
No one to entertain me. :(
was bored and so i walk around ELP doing nothing.
After that, i joined the others at SOUTH canteen for lunch.
But i didnt eat much, only ate a egg tart.

Then me, Jiawen, Chye Seng and Ben went to the library.
I went to put my bag and head to auditorium to find Lucius and Benjamin.
They are going to sing for the SHS event, so i went to support.

" Cigarrette Crave, Early Grave "
Oh well, ppl who smoke, PLEASE stop smoking.
its like so bad for health luhs.
I hope he knows i am refering to him.

After that went back to library to take my bag and head for Auto-cadd test.
Oh well, it is rather difficult to me.
don wish to talk abt it.

Tml watching movie with Jackie and all.
and Ben is not available again. He got kayaking stuff to attend.
To Ben:
Transformers is still showing, wanna watch ?? Don say i always not free to accompany you watch when you are the one that is always BUSY. :)

Oh ya, Tml going to buy his birthday present also.
I am missing him yet....

No comments: