Monday, July 16, 2007

HELLO !! :)
Okay, today morning went sch early to have breakfast with my 3 best friends.
Bryan, Ben and Jackie !! :)
Bryan told me not to be late yet he was the latest. -.-

And then Kuanko try to bribe us today.
He say if we write positive comments abt him.
He will sure pass us for that modules.
Horrible !!! hahas~
Oh well, i can always give positive comments. :)
As please !!! HAHAS !!

Okay, after that me and Bryan game and game.
didnt even went for break.
Ohh gosh, i was having headache during Engineering mechanics today.
Both tutorial and Lecture. :(
As i always say, it didnt like me.
neither do i like it. hahas !!!

And Ben, I am going to show u what my palm can do beside hitting ur forehead.
hahas !!! today Ben hit my forehead 4 times in a row. :(
And we fight !! hahas.

After that went home with Xiaosi and Sweeyee.
We didnt plan to meet and go home.
It is just fate that brought us together.
I saw Xiaosi first and we went for Ice-cream at mac.
Then at bus-stop we just happen to saw Sweeyee, hahas !!!
and Xiaosi say a JOKE today. (wierd Joke)

Forgot to mention, i saw Esther and Jeremy that day !!
I was like wondering why nowadays saw so many Sec sch friends.
and today i saw EUGENE ANG SI KAI !!
I still can like rmb his full name luhs.
He's my pri sch friend but well, he was just sitting beside me but i don think there is a need to talk to him. hahas~

Okay okay, shall stop here.
Am missing him. hahas~ :)
Tk care ppl. Bye bye !!!

你总是用右手牵着我, 但是心却跳动在左边. 总有一天, 你会用左手牵着我走向明天 :)

No comments: