Friday, June 8, 2007

WHAT A PIG.

U ppl must be wondering who i talking abt right ?? lols.
I AM TALKING ABT MYSELF.
Bcos i seriously think i am one. I slept from 7.15 yest to 7.30 the next morning lah. Actually the time on my blog is super wierd. Now the time i am blogging is at 7.42a.m on 9 June 2007.
Yet the date appear on top is erm. ( look at above ).
Super wierd. Like my time has slow down. :) ~ hehee

Okay, Grandmother, see ur name is on top of the " My Loves " list already. lols.
Er jie has went for camp. Missing her. :(
Next wk is my turn.
Btw, now i know our " SI " family bloog really has the zilian-ing genes flowing around.
Bcos we have some family members super zilian. lols.
Well, i don denied. I am one of them. hehee~

Later going out at 9 plus to meet Xiaosi, Guanwei and Yin zhi for games day meeting. Got to give xiaosi morning call later, if not she confirm late.
Then i am going shopping with her later !! lols.
SHOP SHOP SHOP !!
Rmb, SAVE AND SHOP. lols.

Blog at night if i have the time. Bye :D


Sometimes, all u have to do is pick up some courage to love.

No comments: