Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Well well well. I am still like sick and i sort of made a decision abt the issue days before. Now i going to resolve it. hahas~

Okay, i am going to keep on moving. Keep on walking. I don think turning behind is a gd idea. Since it has all pass, i shall not cry over it. Cos it is no longer under my control. ( well, neither does the guy in front is ). Oh well, shall not dwell over it.

What things he made me cry. What things he made me touched. What things he given to me. What things he said. What things he done for me.
Now i could only rmb he left me alone there 6 months ago.
Now i could only rmb i saw him with someone else.
Now i could only rmb he treats everyone that gd.
Now i could only rmb he didnt look back when he left.

Oh well oh well, let bygones be bygones. Whats important is the person i love now. Whether he is okay, whether he has enough care and concern from me despite me knowing it might get no way. hahas~.

Actually i felt everything is drifting away from me. I become more and more anti-social. Would u mind to show me a bitof care and concern so that i can feel that actually everyone still cares for me ? :(

emo-ing.

No comments: