Tuesday, June 5, 2007

:( PLS READ. ITS FOR YOU.

Why everytime i read ur blog, It always blog abt something pessimistic.
Something that makes me feel sour and bitter over it.
I know u DON CARE.
Don care abt how i feel.
Don care abt what i think.
All this simply makes me feel totally helpless.

I was in bad mood today.
Bcos u tell me u don care, and i reply u harshly.
" don care don care lor since u can get happy over it.. "
I didnt mean to.
I hope u care, i hope u understand.
Ur words hurt me when u say u don care.
I dunno if u really meant it.
I am sad and worried. I don dare disturb u that much.
I scared u find me very irritating.
I scared it might make u feel more stress.
I know u very busy, very stress.
Thats why i didnt want to stress u further.
Can u don like that ? Can u don " don care " ??

I don mean what i say.
Especially when i say i don care abt u not caring. Bcos i care a lot.
Pls don treat me as a nobody.

You think im so tough but i just never let u see me cry. :(

No comments: