Saturday, June 23, 2007

Oh well, here to mention again that i am still SICK !! stll having fever that comes and go, comes and go.
aiyoooooo.
when will it stop harassing me ? scram scram scram.
so torturing to see food everyone and cant touch them. All i can eat is porridge and porridge.
BUT.
Today went for advisory meeting at HQ despite i am sick.
and i seriously dowan to mention what state yong qing got me into. hahas~
Went for advisory meeting without apprasials and stuff.
Before the meeting, went with pighead and yan qi to army market and eat prawn noodle.
I seriously dunno if i can eat that and i had sugarcane drink also. ( heheees, i got a cough ).
After meeting went with pighead to golden mile to search for trophies and medals.
well, i am the one that needed medals. ( for that stupid games day )

After searching for medals and stuff.
went for JNCO meeting.( okay !! i just know of the meeting during advisory meeting)
Lots of issues and stuff. None of my business. hahas~
I just sat there and eat BK Fish meal.
Okay, eating that is totally wrong for a person who is having fever.
But i have been craving for food for abt 4 days already.
porridge and porridge. Madness !!! hahas~
After the first round of JNCO meeting, actually got 2nd round.
well, i guess i am not fit for the 2nd round so i head home. hahas~

* the end * ( of my sins today)
I got my punishment, i got a FEVER again. hahas~
BUT. I crave for my fishball noodle later. hahas !!
omg omg. dying soon..

Anyway, i am so tired to carry on.

No comments: