Thursday, June 28, 2007

Now i see the story.
We cant let go of our past yet want to start afresh.
This is what both of us never realise until today.
Now i know, i do not want to start afresh.
Neither do i want to walk forward.
I am tired. Very tired.
Single-hood isnt bad.
Happy life, no worries.
Now i understand why ppl say relationship sucks.
Ur story, My story.
They can never link together bcos we are from different worlds.
My story never end up with us.
Neither does urs end up with mine.
Different stories, different type of people we are.
Ever since that day, i knew its like this.
I knew it will end up like this but its just that i cant wake up my senses.
Cant get up from my dreams.
My dreams, me and u.
And her.
U holding her hand despite she tries to walk away.
I see our story.
Different start, different ending.
Cant rmb how gd u are.
Rmb u held her hand.
Cant rmb how she hurt u.
Rmb u didnt care.
Cant rmb when u smile at me.
Rmb u make me sad.
Choices are mine.
I can choose to be happy and i want to.
Therefore, i am going to leave ur story.
Continuing mine without you also.
U walk ur path, i walk mine.

No comments: