Sunday, June 10, 2007

MONDAY BLUES.

Today morning is spoiled. :(
by a sms from a leeling. Rushing Os again. hais.
she wants it by this wednesday. And hey, i got camp on thursday ?
Therefore i will be freaking busy lah.
Rushing me on reception Os, Games Os and blah blah blah.
I need to study okay ??!!
2 wks later is my common test. Who is going to take up the consequences if i flunk them ??
My engineering mechanics need help lah !! and my stupid maths paper also.
i start to worry.

SJAB and SJAB.
enough is enough man.
Os and snco and freaking games day and NPD public duty is driving my life crazy.
I am already busy enough with school's report and projects.
I don care. I am leaving soon. Very soon. :)
finish grumbling. hahas. feeling better.
but i miss him so much.

Okay, back to my own world without SJAB.
Disturb my world only. hahas.

Yest talk to granduncle and he is super bias !!
And he super love to attitude me. * pissed *.
hahas.~
and he tell me a secret yest.
he tell me i must listen carefully. very carefully.
and his secret is.. hahas~ ask him urself.

okay, he was slping yest.
i wanted to talk to him. :(
he's tired. he's busy. i know.
so no grumbles. :)

No comments: