Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hello people !! hahas~
Well, i read er jie's blog. And she wrote she wanna M.I.A . I thinking of doing that also.
Reject all calls and don reply all msges. I think nobody bother also. I told ppl around that i think of doing that. They ask me if my brain is damaged bcos of the fever.

No no no. There is nothing wrong with my brain okay !! I just wanna see there is how many ppl true around me, that would bother abt my presence. Or just that nobody even care if i die a not. Oh well, maybe whether my friends call me a not doesnt matter the most. What matters the most is whether he cares a not. This comforts me the most and also hurts me the most.

And i am sick, cant go for SUBBQ today. hais~
I wanna go. so i can see him. cos i am missing him like mad. :(

and he hasn't been replying my msges.
okay, how abt tml ??
okay, one more issue. why she view my profile again ?

Thinking deeply.

No comments: