Thursday, June 28, 2007

BOO HOO !!
omg. this few days i am getting headaches easily.
i think too stress already. argggg !!

Today woke up at 10 plus.
and then eat breakfast and watch tv for 2 hrs plus.
Then i went mugginggg.
BUT.
I study manufacturing tech halfway fall aslp.
and slp all the way till 2.
Omg, so pig of me.

At 2, i went to bathe and out i go !! hahas~
Meeting Ben for late lunch.
Took 72 with Jun Hong.
Actually wanted to study but HEADACHE !!!
so we chatted instead.
Then we went for the test.
and muahaha !!!
I dunno how to do !!
SO DEAD !!
Nevermind abt the test.

After the test, Nice friend of ours.
CHYE SENG !!!
send me and Bryan to Enous mrt station.
And also send Jia Wen hm.
Thanks Chye seng !! :)

After reaching Enous, me and bryan went to buy bread to eat.
The cake i brought look nice but doesnt taste nice. :(
Then i head hm and Bryan head to cityhall. hahas~
Okay, hahas !!
No more paper.
Meet Boong tml.
SJAB for fri and sat.

Happy life !!~

No comments: