Saturday, May 19, 2007

SU DINNER !!

Yest night was SU dinner !! lols.SUPER FUN i could say. Make more new friends and form a family tree with it. LOLS. Introducing our mother, Shikin. My 2 elder sis, Theo and Peiying. Our grandfather, Lucius. Our uncles, Wei ming and Benjamin. Erm, anyone we miss out ?? shit. I got STM. Sorry arh, our family tree a bit messy. Like join everywhere lah. lols.

Sorry benjamin uncle and Wei ming uncle arh ( sound so old ). Peiying and me have been causing blueblacks on u guys hands. But Peiyng more fierce lah. Her piniching skills best right ?? lols.

And Peiying my dear sister. I wannasee those pics. Monday bring cable and camera okay ? i upload to my lappy. lols.

And advertising time, Blades of Glory is super nice. lols. GO watch it. Its super funny. Watch it yest with -Peiying, Yeeleng, Justin, Poh lin, Alex, Matthew, Jay and blah blah blah. Forget le. LOLS. That show is nice !! lols.


I hope u are happy. don be sad. :)

No comments: