Monday, May 28, 2007

SCREWED UP.

Whatever lah. Regarding the person who frame me and Jessica on Norton's blog is simply childish. Say i act then act lor. Whatever lah. I had enough. AND I MEAN ENOUGH !! EVERYTHING OKAY !! I feel totally screwed up today. Thanks a lot arh. I guess thats ur motive right ? see everything screwed up on my birthday ??!! HAPPY ?? See it now ? Let me tell you even better things, i cried myself to slp ??? HAPPY ??? Arent u smiling away ? WHATEVER OKAY !!?? scold me all u like here in my blog. Not in others and make a scence over there.

And regarding that matter, I simply dunno what to do lah. If mother and granduncle Ben didnt band me from saying vulgarities. I dunno how many words is going to appear here.

And also thousand of thanks to ppl who msg me at night saying happy birthday !! Thats when u will see true friends around you. Thanks ppl !!

GTG. needa rush to sch. late !! Happy birhday to myself. :)

Mingli is getting unfriendly.

No comments: