Monday, May 14, 2007

Okay. Let me start to go on diet again. I stop my dieting during the SU camp. I need to eat cos i need the energy to play games and complete stations. So need to start from scratch again. Obviously i need to eat, i just munch on fruits will do. Its healthy, i am a healthy kid althou my blog is unhealthy kid. LOLS. JIA YOU MINGLI !! :)

Today school was okay, as usual physics whole day. lols. I am getting use to it. And most importantly, i must state that i got 3 scandals. LOLS. Like Ben, Jackie and Jeff. lols. Monday is reserved for Ben and Jeff and tues and wed is reserved for Jackie. Aiyo, so shy. Got so many scandals. LOLS. It all started when Ben say I love you to me after finding out that ah giok got stead already. Okay, ppl outside of my class except PY wont know what i talking abt. LOLS. And someone in our class is slow enough to not know also. :)
SCANDALINGGGGG~~~~~~~

Okay, i meet a freako guy in bus 72 today. I am scared. Once xiaosi told me abt her experience taking bus 72, she was sitting on the second floor and the sit inside. Then this guy came and sit beside her and then start moving nearer and nearer to her. She was terrified. So she stand up and went down to tk another sit. Then a while later that guy followed her down and sit beside her again. And ask her if can make friends a not. Then obviously xiaosi rejected him.
THEN TODAY I MET THE SAME FREAKO !!!!!!! WTH.
He also came and sit beside me. Then i rmb xiaosi telling me abt this guy. So i was a bit scared. Then he keep looking at me and attempt to sit closer. WTH WTH WTH. And there is a lot of seats around. And i really mean a lot !! like there were only 6 person on the second floor. Then he sit beside me ???!! I felt very uneasy. So i scolded him, " WHY OF SO MANY SEATS, U WANT TO SIT BESIDE ME ???!! " then i stand up and i say " EXCUSE ME !!!!! " very loudly and walk off. Then i went down, a while later he came down also. And he sit opposite me. WTH. Then he change target to the 2 girls beside him. Then he act dozing, trying to lie on them. I feel totally digusted !!!!! YUCKS. And i am still fearing. :(

MINGLI MINGLI MINGLI. :)))

No comments: