Monday, May 21, 2007

HAPPENINGS.

So many stuff happen today lah. lols. Today morning i took 72 lucky never meet that pervert. Yucks. lols. okay, after physics lesson we went koufu and eat, then went for lecture. lots of pictures to upload also. boredddd. lols.

Okay, today had a surprise class test on engineering mechanics. Omg, so surprising for me lah. cos i know nothing ?? lols. nah, lazy to elaborate further. Just guess my score. lols. 5qns = 100 marks. thanks arh teacher. :)

Then after that we went back early at 4. Thanks CS for fetching me and Zyma to Enous mrt station. CS driving skills best. lols. steady also. Then me and Zyma took 67 back to tampines inter. Then went TM shop shop. Great singapore sale coming !! save money and go on diet. So i got money to shop !! lols.

After that, on my way back hm. I meet KJ !! who i haven seen for long. I was so shocked lah, and all he did was to make my hair messy and walk off by saying " u are still as short ". Thanks so much lah bro. sobs. okay. let the pics do the talking.

No comments: