Wednesday, May 30, 2007

GET OFF SINGLE TRACK !!

Eh. Pls. Guys who are already attached. Don do things that makes u look like u are not. Or do things that makes ppl think u sooner or later will break up with ur gf and run away with someone else okay !! All this actions make me wanna puke. It also makes me wanna run to ur gf and tell her all abt the things u have done. Don show too much care and concern for other girls if u are attached. All this actions beside making me wanna puke, doesnt really make any other effect. Get ur freaking legs off that single track. Stop pretending u are single okay ???!! I am not at all interested. If u wanna carry on staying on the single track then get of my way. And don let me see you again. Or get back quietly to ur attached track, and stay loyal to ur gf. Never ever use " i got no more feelings for you " as a EXCUSE to break. And this apply to all girls also okay. Damn ****ing pissed okay !!!

Girls who are attached also. Pls arh. Don flirt around with guys. Or stick around with them. Its freaks me out. And i just feel like running to u and slap u right in the face. ( most importantly, u arent pretty at all ). Then stick to ur bf now, u may not even find another one if u break up with them. Okay, i know i totally sound like a bitch but i seriously don give it a damn alright ???!! My personal blog, don spam, leave if u are unhappy. :)

Attached-stay loyal. Single- stay on track.

No comments: