Friday, May 18, 2007

ALONE.

Today i am alone. Sad, my family went malaysia. I am going to slp alone. I am scared and lonely.

Okay, today is a wierd day. I was late in the morning, bcos Xiaosi was late meeting me. And then I call ben asking him help me tk my lab stuff from our locker. Then i was thinking of a reason to ask ben help me tell teacher. Then Xiaosi ask me say bus broke down. I was like oh okay. Then after hanging up with ben. Guess what ???!! the bus really broke down after that. I am already late for lesson le lah, and then the bus broke down. Thanks Xiaosi for that comment lah. I love her so much.

Then in the afternoon, went AMK hub with Ben, Bryan and Jeff. Eaten mango ice again. And my 60 bucks is running away. lols. Then we went to play pool. S0 much fun, we play till we pon maths tutorial. lols. Then went back to school for CNC programming lesson. Very tired.

After school, actually wanted to go library with the guys. But i went hm with Xiaosi instead. LOLS. Then again, something wierd happen. Xiaosi was sitting beside me. And then my phone rang, Caller Id show its calling with Xiaosi's hse. I was like : " huh ???!! " Xiaosi beside me how to call me ? Xiaosi also shocked. Then i pass the phone to Xiaosi, she ans and it was her dad. Actually her dad want to call her, but call wrongly, and so JUST NICE i was beside Xiaosi. So they talk through my phone. Xiaosi dad is also blur. LOLS.


I only want to watch with him. :)

No comments: