Sunday, April 22, 2007

SORRY AND THANKS.

Sorry to melissa for unable to help out much in planning the leisure camp althought i am the Deputy Camp Commandant. And thanks to boong for helping in melissa in the leisure camp planning.

i told boong that DCC sld be her but she don let me change it. :(

Might be leaving soon, after national day ? unable to commit in it makes me feel so sad and irresponsible. I held a gd post in it but couldnt commit much already. And this post require lots of commitments. Sorry peeps. I think i sld at least go and attend all those camps i have promise to help out and also those events that i am suppose to help out in planning and duty. Anyway, its not confirmed. Maybe i couldnt bear to leave all those memories ? Depends on my timetable. Maybe it would turn better ? BUT my seniors say. it would turn bad instead. Like i am going to have lesson from 8-9.30p.m soon. -.-". haiz.

i dunno. =X

No comments: