Monday, April 23, 2007

SIGH. WHAT MORE CAN I DO ?

Okay. Tell me what more do u expect me to do ? I hint you till its so obvious and yet u cant even get what i am trying to mean. What have i done in my previous life ??? why issit like everything is never smooth for me ?? Getting more and dissapointed with life. I use to have confidence like nobody did. But he smash all my hopes. I become just like him, no confidence. Afraid of getting rejected, afraid of this and that. I can no longer act brave. I can no longer try to build ur confidence. Cos i cant even help myself anymore. As u have smash all my confidence.

My life is full of waiting. Waiting for the previous person and do i have to wait for you also ? I really dunno what more hopes can i hold. I am no longer holding hopes abt relationship just like he did. i cannot manage heartbreaks now. Not ready.

Dont break my heart.

No comments: