Thursday, April 26, 2007

MY LAPTOP IS FINALLY DONE !!!

okay. my laptop is finally done. At first i had this prob which is rather irritating, the svchost prob. Luckily i took it to look for some computer expert in my sch. U see. i mean my teachers. Not my friends. thay had this prob also. so we went together. but they didnt try out a new method. and they use me as testing. lols. luckily nthing happen to my com. there goes my 3hrs break. managing the computer, eating and going for student union briefing. zZzZ. Not much lessons today. YEAH !!

Tml is super boing. Cos w need to bring all sorts of stuff for lab usage, a lot of stuffs lah. sianz. tml bag is going to be super heavy. my shoulder s going 1 side down !!

Okay, abt the student union briefing. Actually it was nothing, just take camp form and to bring list. And the to bring list reminds me of SJAB camp. OMG. i got 3 camps in 2 months. i can just die of tireness. Also dunno if my mum let me go a not. i seriously hope so. i love camps lah. its just the way that let me felt belong to the school. Despite its NYP or SJAB or TPSS. i just felt best in camps.

he's absent today. he's sick. i cant help worrying for him. :(

No comments: