Sunday, April 29, 2007

MY BIRTHDAY WISH..

1 month later, its going to be my birthday. I am hoping and wishing.

I hope i can replaced her in ur heart just like how u replaced him in my heart. I wont forget him. I will buried our memories deep dw in my heart and never be discovered again. I want to have a new life. I want to build new happy memories. I want to love again. <3>
I want to tell you, i want you to know that i don't want to be just friends, i love you but i am just too shy and i dunno why.

Went to Paragon shopping today, and i saw someone. Someone that i don wish to mention who she is. Someone who i feel jealous abt. Don ask me who. i wont say. She is a fool who doesnt know how to appreciate LOVE.


I am sure i wanna be part of ur life, part of ur heart. Someone who is there for you always.

No comments: