Saturday, April 28, 2007

GAMES PARTNERSSSSSS !! <3

Msn game partners !! love them all as a friend. lols. Especially siying !! lols. we played every game when we are like super bored. But honestly speaking. We are always bored, until recently when school reopens and we no longer had the time. I miss her and other friends. Okay, sorry to Ruoxuan and peeps. Sorry i couldnt go watch SPIDERMAN 3 with ur on labour day. I also hope i could make it but i think of reserving for someone else to ask me out for a movie. lols. Missing all of you. sobz.

Benjamin also my game partner !! lols. we played reversi. Of cos i won 2 rounds out of 3. but i think that nice Benjamin let me win one. Cos i actually lose so much to him on the last round. lols. Actually ben not only my msn game partner, also my lab partner. WE BULLY EACH OTHER. lols.

Okay. I just rmb something bad.
I GOT PHYSICS HW AGAIN !!! OMG. i must do it. If not that " nice " teacher is going to scream my head off. I got to remind myself to bring calculator, that semi circle thing and ruler and eraser and that triangle thing and blah blah blah. I forgot and i am suppose to remind myself. Oh great.
MINGLI IS GOING TO BE SCREAM AT. sobs sobs. I am sure.
Thinking of physics hw, i simply tremble when i take flip open the book. The questions i saw in the book is simply. MINGLI + PHYSICS = DISASTER. [ M + P = D ]
simply that equation. lols. got to approach Bryan for help again. BRYAN !!
got to meet bryan earlier on monday. lols.


he make me love him for who he is. not bcos of his looks.

No comments: