Thursday, April 19, 2007

BRAND NEW START !!

A brand new start for me !! I am going to start afresh !! hahaha. Yes !! forget what has past and onli rmb that smile of his which given me a new target to move on with life. No longer going to hold on to the past. Cos i am going to give myself another chance to look further away in the crowd. Probably they are better guys ?? nobodys knows if there is no tries. So i shall try !! hahaha.

And i saw him again today !! hahaha. super happy lah !! hahaha. okay. i look idiotic. =X

thanks Benjamin for helping me with my laptop today !! hahaha. its finally done lah. or else i would be struggling to understand what the com wants me to do lah.

Okay. My schedule is going to be totally packed up. Mon-fri all taken up by CCAs. i join so many lah, like Judo, netball, badminton and foreign bodies. Eventually i will only choose one of cos. i still got SJAB lah. i am not MAD or CRAZy okay. hahaha. i don torture myself to death by being so tired.

SUPER TIRED TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: