Friday, April 27, 2007

ALL OF WHAT I EXPECT FROM my PARENTS.

All i expect from them was simply FREEDOM. I want to go out with my friends. I want to have a bf openly. I want to go out with him openly. I want to go watch movies with him or friends. I want to stay out till late. I want to go sjab frequently. I want to go for all sjab camps. I want to tell all my relatives i have a bf. I want to bring him hm to show your. I want to tell u parents that i am going out with him. And all you parents have to do is nodd ur head and tell me not to come hm so late. And most importantly, TRUST ME. Trust that i wont lose myself. Trust the bf i choose wont bluff me. Trsut i wont turn bad. Trust i wont smoke. Trust the friends i choose. Trust my commitment to sjab. Its a passion. Just trust me. Its such a easy job. Just say nothing. I am already a student in poly. Let me make my own decision. Let me have my own time. Let me go out with my friends after school.

i wanted freedom so much. for the sake of him.

No comments: