Saturday, April 14, 2007

3yearsforthepossible??? or impossible ?

Am i was causing him troubles, by waiting for him ??
or issit i realli sld get on with my life ??
it isnt easy.

i start to not sms him.
bcos i have no reason to. and i think i am quite irritating if i keep msging him.
i never get to see him.
bcos there is no event held that i am able to see him.
so we began to lose contact.

slowly and slowly.
i can think of my future.

slowly and slowly.
he is going to be busy.

he is going to NS.

he is going to FORGET ME.

everyone can tell that.
everyone has been telling me abt my future.
they have been telling me to stop waiting or do something abt it.
so what ? what can i do ?!
if i am able to choose and change my future ???
will i still be in TPSS ?? i might as well go Raffles Girls.

but i cant. thats the problem.
if i have magic.
i make him love me.
but i don have any.
so i cant do anything.

so the conclusion is what ???
accept the fact that he no longer likes you idiot !
everyone must be thinking of how to tell me this in their mind.
they must have.

wake up mingli wake up !!!
ur dream is never going to come true.
NEVER !!
but do i rather choose to never ever wake up from this dream ???

No comments: