Wednesday, March 28, 2007

THKS XIAOSI !!

Yeah. thks xiaosi.
she promised to help me to pass the gift to him !! hahaha.
if not i don think i have the courage to do so also.
so thks so much.
i more or less have the idea what to buy for him.
although i don know if he might like it a not.
at first i thought of mailing it to him.
but its seriously stupid i felt.
sending someone a package when he also live in singapore.
HAHAHA.
and its expensive also. :)
lastly, i wanna thks xiaosi again !!


MEDICAL CHECKUP !!

went for my medical checkup todaY !!
at SATA at bedok.
at first my mum was there to accompany me.
but.
she went shopping after that.
SO nice of her leaving me alone.
then i waited and waited.
and disturb eugene while waiting. HAHAHA. sorry abt that.
and eugene told me that it might take at least half a day for the check up. -.-"
but i only waited an hr plus for registration.
while the check up which include X-ray, urine test, blood pressure check, BMI and eyesight checkup.
ONLY take 15 mins.
eugene told me and hr for each check up. -.-"
okay. i hope my medical report was okay.
cos i eat too much sweets nowadays. :)))

No comments: