Thursday, March 22, 2007

[ a POEM gabriel CREATED]

I'm in despair
My darkest days
Fleeting as a dream
was the sight of him

my passion,
my loveburns
without a trace
and he doesn't take
a glance at my face

my soul will turn cold
why can't you see
the day you said no
your words have pierced me
i'm sick and weak from this condition
love, a vampiric addiction

I am a prayer
for your loneliness
or do you consider
the binds of my lowliness

folded your arms
your mesmeric sway
to dance with you under the moon
will be my golden day
i am held within
my heart, a barless prison
love has conquered
distorted my vision.

BY: GABRIEL !

hey. thks gabriel !! hahaha. actually he think the poem was not realli okay.
but i felt it was great. honestly lah. hahaha.
its great. :)


meeting XS tml !!! go buy new sjab uni.
excited !! okay, what am i excited abt ???
hahaha. new UNI !! new start ?? hahaha.
LOVING SJAB !! <3 AND HIM.

:)_*

No comments: