Sunday, March 18, 2007

MATTER 1:
today is FAC competition.
the cadets did well.
realli well. i am proud of them. =)
i am touched to see how like perform.

MATTER 2:
i feel like crying bcos of his smile today.
it wasnt normal.
he treat other so friendly but me ?
its just isnt normal.
he make me felt like giving up.
but i dowan.
i dowan. can we try again ?
i need to talk to him.
A gd talk.

MATTER 3:
someone smile at me today ?? hahaha.
SHOCKED !!
" C " smile at me ???
then a nice friend of me.
say " HEY !! the person u are looking for is there ???!! "
i was like: " who ???!! "
She say :" there there there !! "
i turn and OMG shocked of my life.
" C " is there, WC,HIM,kk,Z is all there ???
then she was pointing right at them.
they stared at me cos she say it so loudly.
i blush. so paiseh !!
and she continues: there !! Z is there !! u looking for him right ?? "
all of them stare at me ??? and Z also.
she say sooo loudly !!
i blush double.
so i pull her away and ask: " what do u know ?? what u heard ??? "
she say: " arent u looking for Z ??? "
i say: " where the hell u heard that from ??? "
she say: " i anyhow say one lah !!!?? "
Oh man. she scared the life out of me.
AHHHH~ so scared.
i am scared that he might misunderstood.
NOT Z. its HIM.

LETS TRY AGAIN CAN ???!! <3 sobz.

No comments: